We can design and build Custom Temperature Control Panels for a wide variety of applications. Temperature Control Panels can be manufactured to operate in 60ºC environments, and use laboratory controllers that are able to maintain temperatures within +/- 0.01ºC.
These Temperature Control Panels can be made to withstand wash-downs with corrosive chemicals with all components on the panel conforming to IP 65 and NEMA 4X. Integration of components for steam booster heaters or re-circulation heaters with flow fail safe interlocks are also available.
Applications include temperature controls with Hi temperature fail-safe alarms (FM approved), Loop break alarms, Heater break alarms, heater Current Indication and Shorted Output Device (contactor) alarms or annunciation.
- Quick delivery
- State-of-the-art technology and engineering
- Integration of temperature, level, pressure, motor and motion control
- Hydro Approved and CSA or C UL components used throughout
- NEMA 4X, NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 explosion proof panels available
- Versatile precision LAB control, plant process or plant system engineering
- Easy adaptation to existing plant switch gear or specification