The Power Out Warning Light System is a complete, self-contained, self-powered signal system. The light will automatically start flashing when the receptacle to which it is plugged into losses power for more than 15 minutes. Battery-powered to give its warning when electrical power is off. Uses (2) standard D-Cell Alkaline batteries (INCLUDED). So stop crossing your fingers each time you worry about power loss.
The Power Out Warning Light and its bright red flashing light alerts workers, friends, neighbors or caretaker to possible danger. Simple to understand, test and use. No complicated writing or installation required. The choice of real estate professionals; ski, vacation and weekend homeowners; farmers, fuel and oil dealers. Rugged, reliable, low-cost protection against the worry and cost of frozen water pipes or burst water pipes if your heating system should fail while you're away. Light can stay powered ON and Flashing for 3+ weeks.
Before you leave your home or business you should Test the Power Out Light.The Light Consumes NO Power if the device is plugged in. Notify your security, co-workers, friends, neighbors or relatives. When power is out for greater than 5-10-15 minutes the light will flash. If power is restored the flashing light will stop.
Type of Sensor
Sensor Wire Length
Stripped Leads Length
Number of Measuring Points
Number of Events
Number of Sensors
Min/ Max Memory
Part Number TIPALM006
14 foot extension cord
Power Source: (2) D Batteries (included)
Magnetic Base Mount rated @ 17 lb Pull
Battery Life: 400 hours (flashing)
Alert Module Dimensions: 2.25" x 3" x 2" (57.15mm x 76.2mm x 50.8mm)
Alert Module Operating Temperature: 40 to 100°F (4 to 37°C)