Thermocouple Logger & Sensor Probe
It has two functions ˜Data Logging™ and ˜Spot Measurement™;
When in ˜Data Logging™ mode it can be set up and left to take temperature readings at pre-determined intervals for a desired length of time. All readings are saved to a file with a date and time stamp in CSV format for up to 65,536 readings.
When in ˜Spot Measurement™ mode the unit can be used as a thermometer to capture one-off temperature readings displayed on screen. This can be repeated for up to 65,536 readings per file.
This data can then be downloaded to PC via a USB connection and opened with Microsoft Excel® or our EasyLog software which is available for free on this page.
The unit is compatible with any J, K, N and T type thermocouple probes. The protective boot can be removed for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
- Part number LASREC027
- Temp Range: -100 to +9999°C (-148 to +18030°F) depending on thermocouple type
- Compatible with Thermocouples Type J K N & T
- High & Low Alarms
- 2.8" color touch screen
- Can log over 65500 readings per file
- Logging rate User selectable between 1 second & 12 hours
- Capacity to store up to 100 log files
- Temperature accuracy ±1.5°C (probe dependent)
- Rated for IP66
- Selectable Time (12 or 24 hour) and Date (dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy)
- Selectable file extensions (.txt or .csv)
- Audible Alarms via built-in Sounder
- Downloadable data via USB
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Date & Time Function
- Removable protective boot for increased durability
- Typical Operating Time (On one charge): 24 hours
- FREE Windows Software Included
- Thermocouple Data Logger & Handheld Probe
- Free Software (Download)
- Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB "Type B" cable supplied
- Expert Technical Support