21CFR Wifi Thermistor Probe Data Logger
WHAT IS 21 CFR PART 11?
Normally when using environmental recorders consisting of hardware, sensors and software, the data is collected and stored in various means. To comply with 21 CFR Part11 the entire data processing has to be validated to make sure that there is no data corruption through the entire process.
21 CFR Part 11 is confirming the instruments information / data digital signature. To ensure that data generated by a software and/or recording devices have not been voluntarily or involuntarily altered/modified. It details several points that a organizations must implement before stating its solution is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant by generating a PDF file that cannot be modified, certify that data are encrypted, software must have an ID and password to login, audit trail and the instrumented and sensors are validated/certified/traceable.
This standard is usually known and requested in the life science industry. If you want to rely on loggers to certify that pharmaceutical products are correctly maintained within their proper range of temperature, you have to make sure that data generated is reliable.
The purpose of 21 CFR part 11 is basically to ensure that the data read and stored by a software and environmental instruments are entirely accurate.
|Type of Sensor:||Thermistor|
|Temperature Sensing Range:||-40°F ~ 257°F (-40°C ~ 125°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/- 2°F (+/- 1°C) typical|
|Temperature Scale:||°F or °C|
|Sensor Wire Length:||3ft|
|Dimensions:||3.22 x 2.75 x 1.41”|
|Calibration Available:||Yes (purchased separately)|
|Number of Sensors:||1|
|Recording Rate:||10sec to 12hrs|
|WIFI Network Compatibility:||802.11 B,G,N|
|Transmission Rate:||1min to 24hrs|
- WiFi Data Logger
- External Probe
- Plastic Mounting Bracket
- USB Cable
- Free Software Download
- Expert Technical Support
- View Quick Start Instructions for 21CFR Wifi Loggers
- Download EasyLog 21CFR Software/Firmware
- View Complete List of High Accuracy Data Loggers
- View Complete List of LASREC Data Loggers
- 21CFR Professional Cloud Monitoring Software requires a monthly fee. Starting at $15.99 for monitoring up to 5 units. If you do not need 21CFR You can order LASREC020 this is same instrument w/o 21CFR and allows for FREE Cloud Service for the first two units. Additional limitations apply for the FREE Service. Please call a Thermal Advisor to discuss. 1-800-TIP-TEMP.