Traceable Alarm Thermometer/Alarm Timer
Unique thermometer/timer with alarms is perfect for monitoring liquids, air/gas, or semi-solids. Measure in °F or °C. Triple display simultaneously shows time remaining to zero, probe temperature, and temperature alarm setting. Large, 1-1/2 x 2-inch LCD display may be read from 9 feet away. Two distinctive alarms signal time and temperature. Viewing angle is adjustable. Fold-back display panel completely and magnets on back permit vertical mounting.
Alarms for temperatures and time:
Temperature alarm may be set in 1° increments. A five-minute alarm sounds continuously when temperature rises above alarm set point. Alarm continues for 5 seconds every minute until switched off or temperature falls below set point. Timer counts down from 24 hours and may be set in 1-minute increments. When zero is reached, a 1-minute alarm sounds, "Time's Up" flashes, and timer begins counting up. For repetitive times, a memory recalls previous setting. Intuitive controls are front-mounted.
Traceable to NIST for accuracy:
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Part Number: COCALM001
- Range is 32 to 392°F and 0 to 200°C
- Resolution is 1°
- Accuracy is ±2°C
- Size is 2-3/4 x 3 x 1/2 inches; display is 2-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 1/2 inches
- Probe dimensions: 0.16-inch diameter and 8-1/2-inch length
- 42-inch metal cable
- Weight is 4-1/4 ounces
- Display shows time current temp and alarm temp setting
- Curved stainless-steel probe
- Metal cable may be used in ovens or incubators
- Adjustable viewing angle
- High-impact chemical-resistant ABS plastic casing
- Supplied with AAA battery
- Unlimited Technical Support