Traceable Jumbo Humid./Temp. Meter
Unit continuously and simultaneously displays ambient relative humidity and (ambient sensor and external probe) temperatures in °F or °C, with dual-recall memories. External thermometer probe is supplied with a 10-foot cable. Both sensor and cable perform accurately when under water.
Fast-response, solid-state sensors show changes in less than 30 seconds. Display is updated once per second. Minimum and maximum memories may be displayed or cleared at any time with the touch of a button. They permit monitoring conditions overnight, on weekends, or for any time period. Jumbo 1-1/8-inch display may be read from as far away as 35 feet.
Fulfills CLIA and NIST requirements:
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity. Self-contained, stable, and accurate unit requires no adjustment or maintenance. Case is chemical- and shock-resistant ABS plastic.
- Part number COCSEN070
- Min./max readings
- Jumbo LCD display is 1-1/8 inches (2.85 cm)
- Wall mounting and bench stand
- External probe range is 58 to 158°F and 50 to 70°C
- Ambient sensor range is 32 to 122°F and 0 to 50°C
- Temperature Resolution is to 1°
- Temperature Accuracy is ±1°C
- Humidity range is 25 to 95%
- RH Resolution is 1%
- Accuracy is ±2%RH mid-range to ±4%RH elsewhere
- Size is 4-1/4 x 4 x 3/4 inches
- Weight is 5-3/8 ounces
- Supplied with flip-open stand wall mount and AAA batteries
- Thermometer & Humidity Meter
- Battery AAA
- Expert Technical Support