Thin Tip "K" Thermocouple Penetration Probe
Thin Tip "K" Thermocouple Penetration probe features a 4-inch-long probe that is only 1⁄16 inches in diameter at the tip, allowing it to penetrate food items easily and respond quickly. The textured probe handle makes it easy to grip, and the handle also has Bio-Cote Antimicrobial Protection to help prevent the spread of unwelcome microbes in the kitchen. The probe has a temperature range of -58 to 482°F and comes with a 39" long cable and mini connector, making it versatile enough for a number of uses in a commercial kitchen.
- Thin tip penetration probe
- Type K thermocouple probe
- -58 to 482 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- Probe handle features BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection to help prevent cross-contamination
- Textured probe handle promotes easy gripping
- 1-m. long curly cable
- 2-pin sub-miniature connector
- Stem Dimensions: 4 in. L x 1⁄8 in. max dia. x 1⁄16 in. tip dia.
Thin Tip Penetration Probe, 3" stem, 1/16" dia. & 3' curly lead, type K