Comark Wireless Gateway Server RF500
The RF500 wireless monitoring system is controlled by the Gateway unit to provide an economic and flexible solution to most temperature and humidity measurement applications. Advanced technology ensures high data integrity when data loss is not an option. Ideal for multiple measurement points across any size of site in:
The Food Industry: Production, Processing, Catering, Retail
The Comark RF500 Wireless Temperature Monitoring System was recently approved by USDA's Treatment Quality Assurance Unit for use in data collection for Cold Treatment of imported produce.
- The pharmaceutical industry: manufacture, storage, and distribution
- Laboratories: fridges, freezers, cold rooms, and incubators
- Cold storage and warehousing
- Building Management
- Environmental monitoring
- Animal Breeding
The range of communications options available offers comprehensive alarm management with the choice of sending alarm indications by email, SMS, or voice. Software enables instant access to data, taking new food and pharmaceutical standards and regulations into account to provide full audit capability for use with HACCP, due to diligence and 21CFR, part 11 procedures. Pro-model includes backup software and is ideal for high security applications.
Self-healing network properties, latest data encryption and advanced ADR (automatic data retrieval) ensures high data integrity with elimination of data loss. Provides exceptional data integrity for complete peace of mind and monitors temperature, humidity, and events. Full record-keeping and choice of alarm notification via screens, email, SMS, or voice. Contains multi-user access via web browser (no software required.) Aids HACCP compliance as required by EU Regulation 852/2004. It is also an essential component of a 21CFR part 11 system.
As a backup to the RF500 Gateway sending email and text notification the use of our Optional Phone Dialer, Model SNPALM001 can initiate emergency phone calls in the of event of Gateway communication loss, sensor failure and power fault or low battery.
- Part number: CMKREC011
- Solid state memory via two SD Cards
- Automatic backup between the two cards provides additional data protection
- Monitors temperature humidity and door events
- Full record-keeping and choice of alarm notification via screens email SMS or voice
- Multi-user access via web browser (no software required)
- Aids HACCP compliance as required by EU Regulation 852/2004
- An essential component of 21CFR Part 11 system
- Channels: Up to 256
- Transmitters: Up to 64
- Relay Outputs (SW1 & SWT): Two 2.5mm jack sockets. Contacts: 24Vdc 500mA maximum
- Storage Capacity: Up to 10 years storage
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz using IEEE 802.15.4
- Operating Range: 41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C 10% to 90% RH non-condensing. No waterproof option available.
- Power Sources: Mains power adapter rechargeable Ni-Mh battery
- Dimensions: L 225mm x W 150mm x D 40mm
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts Typical
- RF500 Gateway Server ( Requires Transmitters & Sensors )
- Expert Technical Support