KM14 Digital/Submersible Mini Thermometer
This is a digital, waterproof thermometer with a measurement range of -4°F to 400°F ( -20 to 200°C ). It is very durable and great for monitoring dishwasher cycles. Includes BioCote® Antimicrobial coating reduces the risk of Cross-Contamination.
|Temperature Sensing Range:||-4°F ~ 400°F ( -20 ~ 200°C )|
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/- 2°F (+/- 1°C) typical|
|Temperature Scale:||°F or °C|
|Sheath Material:||Stainless Steel|
- CMKSEN030 Waterproof Dishwasher Thermometer
- Stem Length: 127mm / 5
- Includes Battery TIPACC304
- Expert Technical Support
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer can be calibrated at any time and the procedure is quick and simple:
- Put some water and crushed ice into a clean mug or water bath (approx 60% crushed ice to 40% water).
- Insert the thermometer into the ice solution until the stem is covered to at least half way along its length.
- Wait for the reading to settle.
- Press and hold the D-H button for 8 seconds to begin calibration.
- “CAL” will be displayed on the LCD screen and calibration at 0°C will be complete.