Infrared Thermometer Gun With Field of View 50:1
Can be supplied Traceable to NIST for accuracy:
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate can be provided from our calibration laboratory. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Call for more information and cost.
- Adjustable Emissivity - Adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 in 0.01 steps;
- 50:1 Field of View
- Temperature range is -58 to 1832°F and -50 to 1000°C
- Resolution is 1°
- Accuracy is ±1.5% +2°C mid-range
- Size is 9 x 4 x 2-1/4 inches
- Weight is 10 ounces
- Backlighting at the touch of a button
- Data hold
- Supplied with 9-volt battery
- Features minimum/maximum memory, average readings, and high/low audible alarms
- Infrared Gun with adjustable emissivity
- 9-Volt Battery
- NIST Traceable Certificate
- Expert Technical Support
Emissivity is a measure of how effectively a surface emits infrared radiation. For an accurate temperature reading, the emissivity setting of the sensor must match the emissivity of the surface being measured.
For non-reflective non-metals and painted surfaces, the emissivity is usually about 0.95. ie: Black Body
However some materials have a different emissivity, and to fine-tune the accuracy of the measurement, the sensor’s emissivity setting should be adjusted to match.
If you have more questions, please call and speak with a TIPTEMP Thermal Advisor.