Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Part Number: COCSEN077
- Fixed Emissivity
- Temperature Range: -58°F to +1832°F (-50°C to +1000°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1.5% / +2°C mid-range
- Size: 9 x 4 x 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Backlighting at the touch of a button
- Data hold
- Supplied with 9-volt battery
- Infrared Thermometer Gun
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carry Case
- Expert Technical Support
Emissivity is a measure of how effectively a surface emits infrared radiation. For an accurate temperature reading, the emissivity setting of the sensor must match the emissivity of the surface being measured.
For non-reflective non-metals and painted surfaces, the emissivity is usually about 0.95. ie: Black Body
However some materials have a different emissivity, and to fine-tune the accuracy of the measurement, the sensor’s emissivity setting should be adjusted to match.
If you have more questions, please call and speak with a TIPTEMP Thermal Advisor.