Dishwasher Min/Max Thermometer
Complete Reports the max/min temps achieved during the dishwashing cycle. Product ensures proper cleaning of dishwasher by providing proof that the 180°F (82°C) temperature was met during each cycle. The waterproof and metal construction of the product makes it ideal for applications in wet labs, outdoors and wash-down areas. Best used in food, pharmaceutical, industrial and clean room labs.
|Type of Sensor:||Thermistor|
|Temperature Sensing Range:||-4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/- 2°F (+/- 1°C) typical|
|Temperature Scale:||°F or °C|
|Dimensions:||1 - 3/4" x 3/4"|
|Calibration Available:||Yes (included)|
|Power:||Button Cell 357 Battery|
|Special Notes:||Turning off the unit will reset the Maximum and Minimum memory.|
|Number of Sensors:||1|
- Dishwasher Min/Max Thermometer
- NIST Traceable Certificate
- Clip to attach to dishwasher rack included
- Battery Included
- Expert Technical Support
- View Instructions for COCSEN115
- ALL OPERATIONAL DIFFICULTIES If this thermometer does not function properly for any reason, replace the battery with a new high-quality battery (see “Battery Replacement” section). Low battery power can occasionally cause any number of “apparent” operational difficulties. Replacing the battery with a new fresh battery will solve most difficulties.
Press the ON/OFF button once to turn on the unit. The unit will turn on and begin reading temperature in Celsius. To switch between Fahrenheit/Celsius, press the °C/°F button. Insert unit into the desired location to begin measuring temperature.