Outdoor Freeze-Warn V Warning Light & Sign
Freeze Warn V Light with Reflective Sign The Freeze Warn V is a self-powered model, including (2) "D" style batteries (3 VDC). Adjustable thermostat and Reflective Sign. This temperature activated warning light features a bright signal that flashes @ 85 RPM to indicate that hazardous conditions may exist due to freezing temperatures and alert personnel to be extra careful when the lights are flashing. Also includes magnetic mount rated @ 17 lb pull.
- Part number FREALM011
- Voltage: 3 VDC - (2) "D" size Batteris ( INCLUDED )
- Visibility: 360° 1000 ft. daylight ½ mile at night
- Flash Rate: ROTATING flash @ 85 RPM
- Accuracy: ± 4°F
- Mounting: magnetic mount rated @ 17 lb pull
- Base: High density Polyethylene
- Lamp/Bulb: 18 Super bright LED's
- Height: 4 3/4"
- Diameter: Lens 3-1/4" Base 4-1/8"
- Light Weight: 1.2 lbs. with batteries
- Brightness: 7000 mcd
- Battery Life: 350 - 400 hrs. flashing / 150 hrs. - steady-on
- Lens: Polycarbonate with individual LED magnifying diffusers
- Adjustable Thermostat for automatic light activation. Temperature Range: 30°F to +70°F ( -1°C to +21C )
- Light Hysteresis 10°F. ie: if Light is on @ 30°F then light goes off at 40°F