Power Failure Alarm Warning Light
Power Out Warning Light Battery Powered Flashing Lights When power is out for greater than 5-10 minutes the light will flash. If power is restored the flashing light will stop. The light with magnetic base and 15+ Ft. of wire is connected to the Power-Out Module. Place the light in a window or outdoors. (2) D Batteries should be replaced annually or after and extended alarm period. Light can flash for two weeks continuously.
- Part Number TIPALM006
- 14 foot extension cord
- Power Source: (2) D Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 400 hours (flashing)
- Alert Module Dimensions: 2.25" x 3" x 2" (57.15mm x 76.2mm x 50.8mm)
- Alert Module Operating Temperature: 40 to 100°F (4 to 37°C)
- (1) STRALM001 Warn Light
- (1) SNPACC016 Power Out Alert Module
- (2) "D" Size Batteries
- (1) 14 Ft. Extension Cord
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Expert Technical Support
Preparing Power Failure Alarm Warning Light for Use:
1) Unscrew the bottom cover of the signal light and insert two 1.5 volt “D” size Alkaline batteries in the direction indicated in the case. Replace the cover (the light will start flashing).
2) Uncoil the cord with Power Out Alert attached.
3) Plug the Power Out Alert into your wall outlet. The light will still continue to flash for a few minutes and then turn off. Place the signal light in a window or other location where it is sure to be seen.
4) Unit is now set for Power Out Alert service.
5) Double-Check: Run a simple test and remove the Power Out Module from the electrical outlet. Wait 5-10 minutes and the light should turn on. Plug the module back into the electrical outlet. The light will turn off in several minutes. Test Complete.
6) Always remove batteries from case when signal will not be in use for an extended period.