Wireless AlarmThermometer with Two Remotes
Our most popular remote thermometer can read temperatures 100 feet away. Module transmits on a radio frequency of 433 MHz, penetrating walls, with a range of 300 feet (100 feet under most conditions). The AMBALM001 includes an internal temperature sensor in the console to read room temperature and also includes two remote modules. Easily add more remotes to read and update up to eight remote temperature sensors at the same time from the large digit, uncluttered display. Ideal for Refrigerator / Freezer applications but useful for other temperature applications, the AMBALM001 includes a display with programmable audible and visual alerts when temperature limits are exceeded.
Minimum and maximum memory display allows monitoring of conditions over short or long periods, including overnight or weekends. An alarm may be set in 1° increments. The alarm sounds when the temperature rises above or falls below the two set points (channels 1 and 2 only). Jumbo digits (1-1/8 inches high) may be read from 25 feet. Cases are high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic.
Read up to eight modules:
Total of eight modules may be used with the main receiver. The splash proof remote module is supplied with an internal sensor. External sensor (3/16-inch diameter by 3/4-inch long) and 10-foot cable perform accurately even when both are under water.
Note: Remote Alarm Function only works on Channel #1 and Channel #2. ( No Alarm Functions on Ch#3, Ch#4, Ch#5, Ch#6,Ch#7,Ch#8 )
- Part Number AMBALM001
- Remote temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
- Remote temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
- Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds
- Dip switch selectable remote channels
- Min/Max Memory for temperature resets manually
- Transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds
- Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00"
- LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50"
- Probe Length: 3 feet
- (1) Wireless Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer Alarm
- (2) Remote Sensors
- **Note: Eight (8) Batteries ARE included (4x AAA for main unit 2x AAA for each remote sensor)**
Avoid Obstacles: Be sure to check that there are no obstacles blocking the wireless signal path. These obstacles could include obvious things, such as buildings and walls, and also some less obvious things, such as trucks that regularly drive along the wireless signal path, trees growing back their leaves in the spring, and even pipes and equipment near the installation location.
Keep in mind any environmental interference: Intermittent environmental factors, such as rain, snow, and humidity, can affect wireless reception. In order to account for such factors, ensure that the signal reception is adequate during ideal environmental conditions in order to account for non-optimal conditions.