Winter Watchman Low Temp Alarm Turns-On Lamp
This low temperature device turns on your light or lamp alerting neighbors to low temperatures in an unoccupied commercial building or residence to help prevent freezing pipes and other damage.
Please Note: If your home loses power, this device CANNOT turn on a light and might not provide the necessary protection!
Set up a lamp connected to the Winter Watchman alarm and place the lamp prominently in a window in a position so the viewer can see the bulb directly. If the lamp has a shade, we suggest that the shade be removed, as this makes your alarm lamp unique so it may be seen easier in daylight. The window should be the most visible and convenient spot for the "watch person" to see the warning signal light.
|Type of Sensor:||Thermistor|
|Temperature Sensing Range:||30°F ~ 60°F ( -1°C ~ 15°C )|
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/- 4°F (+/- 2°C) typical|
|Dimensions:||3 ⅜" H x 2 ⅛" W x 13/16" D|
|Calibration Available:||Please Call to Discuss|
|Power:||Plugs into AC 120V receptacle|
|Special Notes:||Please test annually!|
- (1) Winter Watchman Temp Alarm
- Expert Technical Support
- 1.) Open the Package with Winter WatchMan and Instructions
- 2.) Read the simple instructions
- 3.) Choose the appropriate area.
- 4.) Plug the Watchman into a nearby outlet
- 5.) Plug in your light - located next to a window for neighbors to see
- 6.) Turn the Thermostat to the ideal temperature setting
- 7.) Most Popular setting is between 40-45°F
- Plugs directly into wall outlet.
- Lamp plugs into receptacle at bottom of device
- Not precision calibrated for use as a thermostat.
- Plugging this device into an outlet that has drafts from an outside wall might cause false alarms.