AC Powered Warning Light and Buzzer 75db

(0)No Reviews yet
1 – 9$79.99
10 – 24$75.99
25 – 49$71.99
50 – 74$67.99
75 – 99$65.99
100 +$63.99
14 Ft. Extension Wire & Magnetic Base
Connect to Switch to Turn on Light


Current Stock: 2

Notable Features

For use with instruments that can close a dry contact (voltage free) and turn on the light. Uses AC Power Supply(INCLUDED). Bright red flashing light alerts to possible danger. Simple to understand, test and use. No complicated wiring or installation required. Magnetic Base.

Sensor Wire Length: 14 Ft. Length with stripped leads
Dimensions: 5" H x 3.5"W x 3.5"D
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Power: AC
Battery Backup: No
IP Rating: IP66
Special Notes: Magnetic Base Mount rated @ 17 lb Pull
  • (1) Warning Light and Buzzer 75db with 14 ft of lead wire
  • (1) 3V AC/DC Power Supply ( Indoor Use ONLY )
  1. Plug Power Supply into Warning Light Jack and Wall Outlet
  2. Insert exposed lead wires into corresponding contact closure ports of your instrument.
  3. Mount Warning Light in easy viewable area (ex: window sill, metal door frame, etc.)
  4. Indoor Use Only

Ratings & Reviews

No reviews available

Be the first to Write a Review