The SNPALM009 cloud-based Sentinel allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
Ethernet 12 Channel Temperature Monitor and Alarm.
- Part Number: SNPALM009
- Communication Method: Ethernet
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Alarm Notification Methods: Email, Text Message, SNMP Traps
- Eight (8) Alarm Escalation levels -Can schedule each input, profile and alarm destination
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° ~ 168°F | (-85° ~ 76°C)
- Sentinel Temp Sensor (SNPSEN003) 2.8K Range: -109°F ~115°F ( -85°C ~ 57°C )
- Sentinel Temp Sensor (SNPSEN002 ) 2.8K Range: -20°F ~ 115°F ( -30°C ~ 57°C )
- Sentinel Temp Sensor (SNPSEN001) 10K Range: -20°F ~ 168°F ( -30°C ~ 76°C )
- Output Relay: One low voltage NO/NC relay output, manual or automatic alarm switching
- Remote Access: Website to access status and programming
- Local Access: LEDs for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
- Alarm Notification: An unlimited number of emails.
- $7.99 Month for text messages or phone calls
- Power Supply: Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
- Data Logging: Unlimited samples securely stored on the Sentinel servers
- Programmable sampling Interval from 1 min to 24 hrs
- Battery Backup Time: 8 Hours
- Physical Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5” (140 x 140 x 38mm) | 1 lb. (.45kg)
- Power Supply
- Expert Technical Support
- Sensors & Enclosure Sold Separately
- INCLUDED: Internal rechargeable battery-backup system will provide 8 hours of continuous monitoring and alerting in the event of a power outage.
- INCLUDED: Power failure monitoring
- Sentinel Standard System Instruction Manual
- Ask about the New Sentinel Pro Series with Modbus:
Sentinel PRO can also monitor equipment that uses the Modbus communications protocol, send alerts when conditions fall out of parameters, data log input/output points, and bring your internal process data to the internet.
Sentinel PRO monitors these third-party systems:
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Building automation systems (BAS)
- Building management systems (BMS)
It's the easiest way to poll data registers from Modbus devices and make that data accessible from anywhere!
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° ~ 168°F (-85° ~ 76°C)
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.
- Available in a NEMA-4X weatherproof enclosure for installation in wet or dirty environments.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm. Note: Phone calls and text messages require a monthly fee of $7.99